- Division of matrimonial assets
- Parenting arrangements for biological and non-biological parents
- Adoption and surrogacy arrangements
- Intervention order and restraining order matters
- Collaborative family law
- Pre-nuptial Binding Financial Agreements
- Binding Financial Agreements during and after relationships
- Consent Orders submitted to the Court for parenting and property agreements
The Same Rights
The provisions of the Family Law Act 1975 allow for same-sex family law and defacto couples to make use of the Court and the law’s facilities for the division of assets and the making of parenting arrangements. Aside from the area of divorce, the law will apply equally to same-sex couples as to defacto couples. Make sure you’re getting what you’re entitled to under the Family Law Act – contact us today. For a discussion with our firm about your matter call or complete one of our forms today – 1300 388 298.
Receive your Obligation-Free case review
Speak to your Legal Specialists today.