Our firm is experienced and has handled many matters that cross international borders.
We have completed extensive international work involving financial property and children (Hague Convention – Child Recovery) matters including: –
- Locating and recovering children from overseas jurisdictions, including the Hague Convention;
- Including assets located overseas;
- Issuing of subpoenas and serving those using overseas process servers;
procuring information from international companies, including social media (Facebook, Twitter, Google, Gmail, Yahoo, Bing) networking websites, and personal blogs
- Valuation of international business and share holding interests;
- Inheritances received from overseas;
- Impact of Australian law on Indian dowry cases;
- Airport Watch Orders and lifting of such Orders for temporary travel
surrogacy and international child adoption;
- Domestic violence cases and impact on Australian VISA applications and permanent residency requirements;
- Collection of child support for and from parents living both in and outside of Australia.
We have handled matters located in or with significant connections to the following countries and jurisdictions: